inReality Analytics Platform
Make the Magic Happen!
Aisle entrance and exits
One or more zones
Track Proximity and Dwell Time
Traffic converting to Engagement
Local Rules Engine
Trigger Digital Signage CMS
Cloud Platform Data at
rest and Encryption
- Each Customer’s information and data is partitioned into individual accounts in the InReality Data lake. All data at rest is encrypted and protected.
- To access data associated with a specific partition of the data lake, the application must authenticate and validate the customer account information and permissions. Encryption
- Data lake uses strong AES 256-bit encryption with a hierarchical key model rooted in a hardware security module. Keys are automatically rotated on a regular basis by the service, and data can be automatically re-encrypted (“rekeyed”) on a regular basis.
- Database used for storing all other data is encrypted using AES256-CBC (or 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard in Cipher Block Chaining mode) Data
- Retention (Deletion/Destruction)
- Data is retained anonymously in the cloud for at least 1 year.