Instantly Tailor the Experience for Each Shopper
Establish automated rules to react to your shopper personas based on behaviors, demographics and interests in real-time. Instantly tailor lighting, sound, promotions, product information and product recommendations using:
- Product Interaction
- Age Group (Baby Boomers, Millennials, Gen-X, etc.)
- Groups (Family, Couple, etc.)
- Attention / Glances at a Specific Point of Interest
- Dwell Time
- Shopper Personas
Target Both Known & Unknown Shoppers
Start tailoring the experience for all of your shoppers—both known and unknown. End the reliance on mobile apps and alerts to the mobile device to identify shoppers. These tactics are limited and only reach a small portion of your audience:
- 53% of smartphone users don’t have their favorite brand’s app installed (Google).
- 63% of smartphone users will delete an app shortly after downloading it (Google).
- 80% of all app users churn within three months (Localytics).
- 40% of shoppers find notifications to their smartphone from a nearby store creepy (Accenture).
Alert Sales Associates with Real-Time Shopper Insights
Give shoppers the knowledgeable, helpful store associates they want. Arm store staff with detailed product information and real-time insights on the shopper’s behavior and journey before they engage—so your staff can best react to shoppers:
- Automatically alert staff to a particular shopper or uncovered high-traffic area in real-time
- Provide associates with insights into a shopper’s behavior and product interests along with relevant product information
- Identify traffic cycles across the day, week, or year to optimize workforce planning
Why It Matters
Only 22% of shoppers find that companies tailor their experiences based on a deep understanding of their needs, preferences and past interactions (Accenture).
On average 71% of consumers express some level of frustration when their shopping experience is impersonal (Segment).
50% of shoppers never or rarely find ads, content or promotions seen in-store valuable (InReality).