Press Releases

InReality Reveals Secret Sauce in Content-Rich Guide for Creating Impactful Customer Experiences in Store Environments

SHARE: Facebooktwitterlinkedinmail

Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Design Firm Adds Authoritative Voice to the Art & Science of CX Management

ATLANTA (Feb. 27, 2014) – According to analytics firm ShopperTrak, more than 90 percent of sales still take place in retail stores (with the remaining 10 percent online). This heightens the sense of urgency felt by retailers and brands to deliver meaningful customer experiences in the brick-and-mortar world. So it should come as no surprise that brands are recalibrating their business strategies to take into consideration the crucial role of customer experience in remaining competitive. Some 93 percent of executives say that improving CX is one of their top three immediate priorities, according to a recent Oracle study on CX.

What perfect timing then that CX strategy and design firm InReality this week released the first installment of The Professional’s Guide to Customer Experience: Design, Create, and Deliver Experiences in the Real World. The three-part guide articulates the necessary processes and tools for business and marketing professionals to imagine, design and implement intentional customer experiences in real world environments such as retail stores.

“We know that customers have wrestled the reins of control away from companies,” says Gary Lee, president and chief operating officer of InReality. “The consumer has taken control, dictating when, how, where, how often and why they buy. To respond, companies must provide positive, engaging interactions and experiences if they want to compete and ultimately win in the marketplace.”

The guide’s pages include the cumulative and real world-tested knowledge of strategists, designers, technologists and implementation specialists with decades of collective experience. The first installment of the easy-to-use guide, “Develop Your CX Strategy,” addresses how to establish a strategy’s foundation, how to define the customer need and how to document the strategy using a comprehensive design brief.

“CX is a massive and complicated ecosystem of interrelated, but too often disparate parts,” says Mark Abbas, vice president of marketing and business development at InReality.” Managing CX is part art and part science, and this guide focuses specifically on one of the most vital and influential aspects—the physical retail environment. It offers the reader—specifically someone tasked with delivering a customer experience project—approachable, expert insight not only for how to plan customer experiences, but also how to deliver it in the field.”

The guide’s next two installments—(2) designing CX solutions; and (3) deploying and managing those solutions—will be available in the upcoming weeks. For more information or to access a PDF of the guide, click here.

# # #

About InReality

InReality is a customer experience strategy and design firm. For more than 19 years, InReality has helped its clients understand and improve how customers experience their brand by identifying and shrinking the reality gaps that exist between their brand’s promises and their customer’s actual experiences and expectations. Through a unique combination of strategy, design, execution and analytics services, InReality empowers its clients with measurable and meaningful results and builds stronger, more enduring relationships between brands and their customers.

InReality has worked with leading brands such as Tempur-Pedic, Simmons, The Home Depot, LP Building Products, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, Danze and many others. The company has appeared on the Inc. 5000 twice, most recently in 2013. For more information, please visit www.inreality.com.

Media Contacts

Kristin Harripaul Brenda Becker
InReality Trevelino/Keller
770-953-1400 404-214-0722 x115
kristin.harripaul@inreality.com bbecker@trevelinokeller.com

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.