People Counters are No Longer Enough
From the moment shoppers enter the store to the moment they checkout, there is a blindspot. Eliminate the costly surveys and labs, and instantly capture rich shopper metrics in real-time, including:
- Pass-by Traffic (Glances)
- Dwell Time
- Attention Time
- Product Interaction
- Gender Counts
- Age Counts
Get Actionable Insights Through POS & Loyalty Data Correlation
The last thing you need is more data you can’t use. Get the real-time insight you need to uncover specific revenue-generating opportunities like:
- What messages or promotions attract a Baby Boomer versus a Millennial to purchase?
- Do loyal shoppers have different behaviors than non-loyalty card holders?
- What pre-purchase behaviors do target shoppers exhibit?
- How can category or store footprints be reduced, while growing revenue?
- Is it the location or the product assortment that’s affecting category sales per square foot?
- Of total traffic, how many targeted personas are visiting a specific area of interest?
- Per category or brand, what is the interest level of shoppers and what products are they considering?
- What’s the optimal level of promotions needed across varying shopper personas?
- How is store associate availability and interactions affecting purchasing?
All With Shopper Privacy in Mind
No video or images are ever recorded. Advanced computer vision techniques provide non-identifiable and non-visual data.
No Shopper Data Stored
All data collected is considered non-personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to a specific shopper.
No Privacy Concerns
InReality’s in-store analytics does not rely on invasive mobile tracking techniques that run off of the shopper’s personal device.