Let’s Disrupt Retail Together
Over the last few years, disruptive factors have drastically changed the ‘what, why, when, where
and how’ of consumer purchasing.
Change was always a part of retail’s history…
But now the pace of change has accelerated dramatically.
And, brick-and-mortar retail has failed to keep up.
How Some Brands Have Turned Disruption into Opportunity:
- Creating an innovative display solution that would help them break into Ferguson—the nation’s largest wholesale plumbing products distributor
- Breaking out of the marketing “sea of sameness” & bringing the brand to life on the sales floor
- Differentiating the brand from fierce competition after the housing market crash
- Turning around a poor-performing product in 1,700+ Lowe’s locations
- Communicating to consumers how a traditional product could be used in innovative ways
- Developing a cost-effective & feasible solution quickly
- Regaining control of how consumers were experiencing their brand in store
- Showcasing Tempur-Pedic products as a complete sleep system
- Creating a relaxed and relatively private setting to allow consumers to feel comfortable testing mattress and sleep accessory products